Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Savings Account Opened!

I needed to start keeping our personal money separate from the adoption money, so today I opened a savings account!  Now I have somewhere to transfer my paypal money to, and a place to set aside money for future adoption expenses!  One more step!

Thursday is our first visit with Mike, our new homestudy agent.  I am looking forward to it and have a couple projects to tackle tomorrow for my peace of mind.  I'm looking forward to meeting him, as he was so nice on the phone and so helpful answering all my questions via email promptly and patiently!

And we have now had 2 commitments of people donating money for purchasing supplies for the Spaghetti Feed/Date Night we are having in April!  We also have commitments for all the noodles and half the spaghetti sauce we need!  We are still looking for items for the silent auction, so if you know of a business that would like to donate a gift card/gift certificate/service, please tell them about the event and/or contact me for more info!

No comments:

Post a Comment