Friday, April 4, 2014

Next Month!

I can now say that we will be bringing Christy home next month!

Our adoption timeline will be 15 1/2 months from commitment to having her in our arms.  Longer than some Bulgarian adoptions, but shorter than others.

I hope to work on repacking in these next two weeks as I was packing for late March (cold/moderately nice weather) but now I need to prepare for May weather - could be even in the 80s!

I am also shopping for some cute hair bands/hair clips as in the really warm weather she will probably not want to wear a hat!  And I just realized that I will now need to pack sunscreen!

Counting down the days until she is in my arms again, and I won't mind her licking my one bit!  I thought it was so cute how she would taste test us!


No comments:

Post a Comment