Wednesday, October 9, 2013

We Have Our Travel Dates!

So excited for these photos to become a reality!

We are to arrive in country a week from Saturday!  This timing is perfect for us for so many reasons!  God's timing is always perfect!

So close!  So much to do!  So glad I at least made a list of what to pack!  I won't even be able to do much until after Saturday as my son is getting married!  I don't think I will ever have a month as exciting as this October is turning out to be!

We will not be able to publicly post the photos of our trip, but I will be setting up a private blog to share photos while we are in country and once we return.  If you want to be able to be a part of this new blog, please comment below and I will try to include you!

We will be having visits with Christy each day, Monday through Thursday.  In addition to the Shutterfly photo album, we are also bringing her a little soft photo album that will have one of each of her siblings on each page to help her get familiar with their faces.  I have also ordered a record-able book, so she can hear me read to her even when I am no longer with her!





No comments:

Post a Comment